There are opportunities to opt out and cancel via our system when it requests your consent to all our agreements. Upon your request, we will correct or update your personal information; and/or stop sending email and text messages. You can make these requests directly to one of our GetGPC.com Specialists, via email, through opt-out options in all our email & text message correspondence, by emailing us directly at [email protected]
1. Personal Information Collection.
We collect limited information from you on this Site. The purpose for collecting personal information from you is to provide an efficient, meaningful, and customized experience. We can use your personal information to:
• Email or send a message to you. To receive your monthly staking rewards, you will be prompted to provide us certain personal information including, but not limited to; your name, address, telephone number and email address.
• You may opt out of all communication at any time (see our Opt Out policy above).
• At no time will this information be sold, rented, or leased to third parties.
• Contact Forms. If you wish to be contacted by one of our GetGPC.com specialists, you may complete and submit the contact form online. This form requests personal information such as your name, address, telephone number and email address. This information is used to contact you about using GetGPC.com to connect you to your rewards in a more transparent manner.
• Email Addresses. Several locations on the Site permit you to enter your email address for purposes including but not limited to: registering for access to certain information, registering for access to a platform account, sign up for special offers.
2. Information Use and Disclosure.
• Communications with You. We will use your personal information to communicate with you about the Site and your orders, requests for information and deliveries. When you fill out one of our forms we may send you a confirmation email.
• External Use. We do not sell, rent, trade, license or otherwise disclose your specific personal information or financial information to anyone. The exceptions are:
• We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
• Only with your authorization do we disclose information to certain service providers, to enable them to perform services on the platform.
• We may disclose personal information in response to requests from law enforcement officials conducting investigations; subpoenas; a court order; or if we are otherwise required to disclose such information by law.
• We may disclose personal information to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about our Site users is among the assets transferred.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of the Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we employ commercially reasonable, industry-standard methods to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to the Site. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google®”). Google Analytics tracks visitor sessions to help the website analyze how users use the site. This data is primarily used to optimize our website for our visitors; however, we will use this date for marketing purposes. This data DOES NOT include any personal identification information such as: Names, Phone Numbers, Email Addresses, Mailing Address, Social Security Numbers, or any other sensitive personal information.
Our site is not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any personal information to the site. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not provide any information on this Site or on or through any of its features/register on the Site, engage in investment activity through the Site, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at [email protected]